Can V-Person™ customer support platform integrate with existing business databases?
By the Creative Virtual Team
Yes. Our solution was not designed as a platform to operate separately from your other business systems. Instead, we created our virtual assistant with the ability to draw on other tools being used by various departments across the organization. Not only does this make the implementation of your virtual assistant much easier, it enhances the customer experience in a few important ways.
How our self-service customer support solution integrates with other knowledge sources
One example of AI knowledge integration is the practice of uploading content to an artificial intelligence entity so that it can incorporate the information in its day-to-day activities. A great example: in May of 2016, Google uploaded over 11,000 books for its AI to read in an effort to teach it how to write poetry.
This type of manual learning is just one way AI can draw on existing sources of knowledge. In a business context, AI-based digital customer service software can automatically integrate with several important databases:
- CRM platforms can be queried automatically to determine what type of solutions a customer has purchased and how frequently they buy
- Accounting databases can be accessed to allow the virtual assistant to see what a customer’s payment status is and remind them of any upcoming or past-due payments
- Customer support records from phone calls and live chats can be scanned to see if an individual customer has had problems with a certain issue in the past
These are just a few examples – thanks to the prevalence of today’s API economy, our virtual agent can integrate with almost any other system, online service or interactive technology.
V-Portal™: the key to seamless integration with business databases
At this point, you may be wondering exactly how our virtual assistant can integrate with so many different knowledge sources. The reason our customer service tools are so flexible is V-Portal, Creative Virtual’s omnichannel knowledge management system.
When a new client begins implementing our solution, we meet with pertinent team members to get a better understanding of their tools and workflows. We learn which APIs they use and how they apply them within the context of their business procedures.
From there, our clients can use V-Portal to manage workflows and database integration. With V-Portal, clients can:
- Decide which databases, services or interactive platforms they want their virtual assistant to integrate with
- Set guidelines for how information is categorized: by product, business line or channel
- Determine how the virtual assistant uses categories and buyer attributes to offer proactive suggestions
- Create safeguards that protect against repeated data to ensure customers are presented with unique information
V-Portal allows users to manage these and other functions without any technical or coding knowledge. The portal’s intuitive, visual dashboard uses a drag-and-drop interface that is simple to work with, even on a smartphone or tablet.
Virtual customer service knowledge integration for your business
The most important thing to understand about our customer engagement platform is that all of its integration features are designed to drive sales and customer service goals. We’ve applied knowledge gained from years of working with Fortune 500 banks, telecom providers and hospitality brands to design a robust virtual agent solution that is strengthened by our clients’ existing databases and workflows.