Creative Virtual Participates in DestinationCRM Roundtable Event on Meeting Customer Information Demands
Join us for a complimentary webinar on the benefits of virtual agent technology for customer experience.
On Wednesday, 11th September 2013 destinationCRM will sponsor a live roundtable event, featuring Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA as a panelist. This free session is titled Meet Customer Information Demands with Virtual Agents and is scheduled to begin at 7:00 pm UK Time/ 2:00 pm ET/ 11:00 AM PT.
“In today’s climate, customers, and particularly Millenials, don’t want to interact with a traditional call centre. They want to receive intelligent answers to their questions in a fast and personalised manner online, via mobile and on social networks,” reveals Richard. “Virtual agent technology allows companies to really elevate their customer experience to satisfy today’s consumers, and if powered by smart knowledge management technology, leverage the collective knowledge of their organisation to build strong relationships with their customers no matter where they choose to engage with the brand.”
The one-hour roundtable event will focus on meeting the needs of “tomorrow’s customers” and how that can translate to benefits for companies:
- Deflecting customer service issues away from higher cost channels.
- Improving customer satisfaction and driving new revenue.
- Delivering conversational interfaces that make self-service easy for consumer anytime, anywhere.
- Allowing customers to interact with systems in a more natural and “human” way.
- Having technology adapt to the needs of consumers instead of the other way around.
- Creating, approving, publishing and managing content across channels.
This webinar will benefit customer experience and contact centre executives, directors and managers, marketers, and IT partners that field hundreds of thousands of phone calls, live chat conversations and emails every year. To register for this web event, please visit the destinationCRM website.
email: [email protected]