Creative Virtual USA CEO to Join Johan Jacobs, Former Gartner Research Director in Enabling Customers to Talk, Type and Tap to get Personalized Answers in Any Channel Roundtable
Register to participate in this engaging and interactive discussion on Wednesday, 12th February at 4 PM UK Time/ 11 AM EST
Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA will present as a panelist during the TMC Roundtable: Enabling Customers to Talk, Type and Tap to get Personalized Answers in Any Channel. The panel will be held on Wednesday, 12th February at 4 PM UK Time/ 11 AM EST and will feature Johan Jacobs, Executive Consultant and Former Gartner Research Director.
“Omnichannel, personalisation and an effective feedback mechanism are essential components of any successful self-service solution,” Richard said.
Johan Jacobs will provide unique insights from his over ten years’ experience working with leading companies and from his role at Gartner. The format for the roundtable will allow attendees to submit propose and submit questions in advance of the event.
Register now and propose your roundtable question for the panel to discuss.
What Attendees will learn:
- The difference between a multichannel and an omnichannel strategy
- Key strategies for reducing customer effort
- What new tools are available to provide “smart help” to the savvy consumer
- Omnichannel and the rise of mobile usage
Who should attend:
- Executives interested in omnichannel strategy
- Customer experience industry experts
- Anyone interested in the future of mobile customer engagements
The agenda for this session will include the following:
- Johan Jacobs, Executive Consultant and Former Garnet Research Director: The latest perspective on web self service
- Richard Simons, Creative Virtual USA, CEO: Enabling Customers to Talk, Type and Tap to get Personalised Answers in any Channel
- Panel discussion based on registrants’ questions
- Open Q&A
Register today to attend this informative panel.
email: [email protected]