Javelin Strategy & Research to Join Creative Virtual USA for a Webinar on How to Provide Personalised Solutions in the Mobile-First Digital World
Register to participate in this live webinar and roundtable discussion on Thursday, 18 September 2014 at 4 PM UK time / 11 AM ET.
Mark Schwanhausser, Director of Omnichannel Financial Services of Javelin Strategy & Research and Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA will present a webinar focused on “How to Provide Solutions in the Mobile-First Digital World.” The webinar and roundtable discussion will be held on 18 September at 4 PM UK time / 11 AM ET and will focus on the customer experience strategies for financial service organisations.
“Self-service has become the new imperative in omnichannel banking,” Richard said. “The key to keeping banking personal lies in creating a proactive approach that allows the customer experience to meet the customers’ expectations. The intelligent virtual agent is just such a technology that can marry experience to expectations.”
Register now and propose your roundtable question for the panel to discuss.
What Attendees will learn:
- How mobility is redefining “personal” customer service
- How to use mobile to shift from reactive to proactive banking
- Ensuring an ROI from self-serve banking in a mobile-first era
The agenda for this session will include the following:
- Introduction and initial greeting
- Javelin Strategy & Research presentation with Mark Schwanhausser, Director of Omnichannel Financial Services
- Examples of banking with virtual agents with Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA
- Roundtable discussion based on participants’ questions
Register today to attend this informative panel and submit your question.
email: [email protected]