Creative Virtual Founder & CEO, Chris Ezekiel Joins the CRMXchange Roundtable on Best Practices for IVR and Self-Service Solutions
Register for the webinar taking place on 30 April at 6:00 PM online.
Chris Ezekiel, Founder and CEO of Creative Virtual, a leading customer experience management platform provider for global enterprises, will participate as a presenter in the CRMXchange Roundtable webinar, Best Practices – IVR and Self-Service Solutions. This one hour event will take place on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 at 1:00 PM ET and 6:00 PM UK time. CRMXchange is the premier destination for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, sales, contact centre, and telemarketing issues.
This roundtable will address the top challenges faced by contact centres in reducing costs and improving customer service. Speakers from Angel, Aspect and IntelliResponse will join Chris Ezekiel as they discuss the following issues:
- How to maximise your IVR investment with self-service technologies that will drive customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- How intelligent customer self-service solutions drive more value into each interaction thereby enhancing customer experience and delivering real return on investment.
- If newer self-service technologies are making IVR obsolete.
- How to integrate IVR and self-service technology to provide world class, right channelled customer service.
- How virtual assistants provide an optimal customer experience tool to increase customer engagement while reducing customer support, both over multiple channels and in integration with IVR.
Chris’ presentation will focus on the growing trend for customers to self-serve in web, social, mobile and IVR environments, why customers no longer want to call you, and how you can leverage today’s technologies to deliver the accurate, consistent and personalised information that your customers demand. Chris will also outline how virtual assistants provide the optimal customer experience tool that increases customer engagement while reducing customer support costs, along with virtual assistant use cases in multiple channels including its integration with IVR.
“Our customers on average see 20-30% call deflection from the use of our self-service tools. Some see up to 50% and they are able to deliver a great customer experience on multiple channels,” says Chris. “I plan to share key insights we’ve seen from our brand name clients on how they have successfully bridged the customer service divide by letting technology help them create an open dialogue that drives loyalty, satisfaction and revenue.”
To register for Best Practices – IVR and Self-Service Solutions, visit the CRMXchange website.