Creative Virtual USA CEO to Join Johan Jacobs, Former Gartner Research Director in Increasing Revenue with a Virtual Agent Roundtable
Register to participate in this live webinar and roundtable discussion on Wednesday, July 30th at 11 AM EST
Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA will present as a panelist during a webinar focused on “Increasing Revenue with a Virtual Agent.” The webinar and roundtable discussion will be held on Wednesday, July 30th at 11 AM EST and will feature Johan Jacobs, Executive Consultant and Former Gartner Research Director.
“A virtual agent can be used to increase sales in a support environment, while also allowing a customer to self-serve in the channel of their choice,” Simons said. “It is a very powerful tool that more companies could certainly take advantage of.”
Johan Jacobs will provide unique insights from his over ten years’ experience working with leading companies and from his role at Gartner. The format for the roundtable will allow attendees to submit questions in advance of the event.
Register now and propose your roundtable question for the panel to discuss.
What Attendees will learn:
- How to drive revenues by enabling customers to self-serve
- Best practices for using virtual agents to close deals on the spot
- How to improve productivity of live chat agents in the selling process
The agenda for this session will include the following:
- Opportunities for Revenue Generation with Former Gartner Research Director, Johan Jacobs
- Examples of Creative Virtual Revenue Generating Virtual Agents with Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA
- Roundtable discussion based on participants’ questions
Register today to attend this informative panel and submit your question.
email: [email protected]