Details about upcoming webinars and instructions on how to register will be shared here as they become available.
We are currently accepting registrations for the following webinar:
CRMXchange Technology Innovation Showcase:
Providing a Superior Omnichannel Customer Experience with Virtual Assistant Technology
Date: Thursday, 02 October 2014
Time: 16:00 UK Time / 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT
Speaker: Chris Ezekiel, Founder & CEO, Creative Virtual
You’ve heard the old adage “work smarter, not harder”, but have you applied it to your current customer experience strategy? With obstacles such as departmental and information silos and disconnected contact channels, many organizations find it difficult to deliver a superior omnichannel experience that keeps customers coming back.
By bringing knowledge management, workflow management and business intelligence reporting together with natural language virtual assistants in one powerful platform, Creative Virtual enables organizations to provide omnichannel Smart Help. These solutions not only make it possible to overcome those obstacles, but also give customers easy access to the personalized information and support they need, consistently and accurately across channels.
Register now to join Creative Virtual Founder & CEO, Chris Ezekiel, as he takes you behind the scenes of our award winning, critically acclaimed V-Person™ and V-Portal™ technology to show you the science of customer conversations. Through a series of live demonstrations of our Smart Help solutions, you’ll learn how you can:
- Break down information and departmental silos by bringing content together in one powerful knowledge management tool
- Create and deploy intelligent virtual assistants across contact channels from one platform to deliver accurate, consistent and personalized engagement
- Enable customers to move seamlessly from one service channel to another
- Offer smart self-service options that reduce email and live chat volumes and provide average call deflection rates of 30%
- Support live agents to increase first call resolution and decrease average call handling times by up to 30% within the contact centre
- Gain better insight into customer behavior with advanced conversational reporting
- Improve the customer experience, build brand loyalty and increase sales
Register now to see how organizations like HSBC, Verizon, E.ON, Autodesk, Commercial Bank of Dubai, TSB and National Rail Enquiries are already using our innovative virtual assistant technology to provide Smart Help to their customers.