by Jessica Cody, Marketing Manager
How Virtual Agent Innovations Can Benefit Your Mobile, Web, Call Center and Social Channels
This event will feature an introduction of Creative Virtual’s smartphone solution that listens and talks to the customer. The first HTML5-based mobile Virtual Agent that doesn’t require the download of an app!
Diane Clarkson from Forrester will be sharing the latest insights and hot trends in customer self-service.Also, this is the first public view of our new content management tool, V-Portal™, that enables content to be seamlessly shared across Mobile, Web, Call Center and Live Chat.
The webinar with Creative Virtual and Forrester Research takes place Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 at 11 am EST/ 4 pm UK time.
Why attend this webinar?
This webinar will be of interest to corporate professionals who are looking to satisfy the following objectives:
- Develop a single support strategy that includes Mobile, Web, Call Center and Live Chat
- Personalize their customer experience
- Include social media in the support experience
- Increase web self-service at a low cost
Creative Virtual will show:
- How our V-Person™ technology has evolved in the past year
- V-Portal managing content for Web, Mobile
, Live Chat and the Call Center
- The role of a Virtual Agent in the Call Center
- Results we are seeing from our clients
- New Reporting dashboard, demonstrating the ability to drill down from summary-level data all the way to actual conversations
Forrester analyst Diane Clarkson will talk about:
- What are customers’ attitudes and preferences regarding Virtual Agents for social media and mobile?
- Extending the reach of self-service to multiple devices and touchpoints
The event will be hosted by Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA, and Diane Clarkson, an analyst at Forrester who services eBusiness and Channel Strategy Professionals.