By Mandy Reed, Marketing Manager (Global)
We’ve all heard the old adage ‘work smarter, not harder’, but when it comes to customer experience strategy it often seems impossible to put in action. Faced with disconnected contact channels, internal information silos and growing customer expectations (to name just a few obstacles), many organisations are struggling to provide true omnichannel engagement no matter how hard they work. And in turn, their customers are faced with hard work to receive reliable, accurate and consistent information and support.
Sound familiar? Then register to attend CRMXchange’s next Technology Innovation Showcase featuring Creative Virtual’s omnichannel Smart Help solutions: Providing a Superior Omnichannel Customer Experience with Virtual Assistant Technology. By bringing together knowledge management, workflow management, business intelligence reporting and natural language virtual assistants, we enable organisations to deliver a superior omnichannel experience that keeps customers coming back.
Presented by Founder & CEO, Chris Ezekiel, this free webcast will showcase live demonstrations of our Smart Help solutions. Chris will give attendees an inside look at the science behind customer conversations and highlight how our V-Person™ and V-Portal™ technology enables you to:
- Break down information and departmental silos by bringing content together in one powerful knowledge management tool
- Create and deploy intelligent virtual assistants across contact channels from one platform for accurate, consistent and personalised engagement
- Enable customers to move seamlessly from one service channel to another
- Gain better insight into customer behaviour with advanced conversational reporting
- Improve the customer experience, build brand loyalty and increase sales while also cutting support costs with Smart Help solutions
Don’t miss this chance to learn how organisations like HSBC, Verizon, E.ON, Autodesk, Commercial Bank of Dubai, TSB and National Rail Enquiries are already using this innovative technology to provide Smart Help to their customers.
Register now to join this free live webcast starting at 4:00 pm UK time/ 11:00 am ET on Thursday, 2nd October. The event will be recorded so, even if you can’t log in to watch the showcase live, it will be available to view on-demand.
Image courtesy of ratch0013 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net