Creative Virtual, a world leader in customer and employee engagement, knowledge management and self-service solutions, has published a new expert whitepaper titled ‘AI, Chatbots and Virtual Agents: The Threat to Mankind and the Contact Centre.’ This educational resource provides insights on these technologies for contact centre professionals and decision makers involved with customer experience, customer engagement and customer service.
“It’s difficult to ignore the buzz around AI and the warnings about the impact automation may have on jobs,” says Chris Ezekiel, Founder & CEO of Creative Virtual, “but it’s important to take a step back from this hype to put it into perspective. Likewise, customer experience and contact centre professionals need to be realistic about using AI-powered chatbots for customer service. When it comes to customer engagement, chatbots need a combination of self-learning and human input to provide reliable support.”
The whitepaper discusses the warnings from academic and industry experts about the dangers of AI, the inflated expectations for chatbots created by unrealistic promises in the marketplace and the reality of using these technologies in the contact centre and for automated self-service. It guides readers through:
- A realistic view of AI and chatbots in the customer experience space
- The impact of chatbots and virtual agents on the contact centre
- Why chatbots should use a combination of self-learning and human input
- How humans and machines can work in harmony to provide perfect customer service
- Leveraging AI and chatbots to prepare your contact centre for the future
A full copy of this complimentary whitepaper can be downloaded here.
email: [email protected]